About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Hopefully one day the boys will be able to be like their daddy and "fill" his shoes!!

the other day the boys were playing with seth's shoes on and when I saw them playing, it just made me think about how much they love their daddy and long to be like him- which always makes me smile, because although he is their daddy- he was my husband first- for which I am so grateful! I am so blessed to have him as my husband and my boys daddy!

So...I recaptured the moment and took the picture and made Seth's card with this picture and loved it!! Blevin is not constipated either, he is showing his muscles!!

5 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Too cute -- they are getting so BIG!

Acker Family said...

they are adorable! i miss them so much. :( love y'all!
~Abigail~

April Brown said...

Argh Matey! You are a really cute pirate family! Do you remember that we went to that parade on my Senior trip in '95! I still have all the ridiculous beads we caught in my senior box...I guess some things never change because it was a big drunkfest then, too :)

You are my hero...packing up to be gone for more than a nap stresses me out...the thought of packing a trailer sends me to the dark place :)

Angie Davis said...

too cute!
and we DID go to the pirate parade in '95! how funny, so glad april remembered that.

MaryElizabeth said...

i loved spending 3 weeks with you and your precious family!.

they are a trip!

love you!.. :)