About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Check out these Superheroes










So...we had a superhero celebration on Saturday celebrating Caleb turning 2 and Blevin turning 4!!! Although I was completely stressed all week- it was great and I am glad that the boys had it together!! My friend Allison took most of the pics with her camera, but this will give you an idea of what happened!! All guests arrived- greeted by Blevin- a.k.a. Bumblebee the transformer and Caleb-a.k.a Batman and went to make a superhero mask and get a cape (that I made from plastic tablecloths) then we played two games - one of which was going to find two villans and "tie" them up in a chair with toilet paper. Then we had cake and ice cream. I also followed my sweet husbands leadership and did not make the cake- but bought it- and then opened way too many presents- our friends and family were so gracious to us!! It was a BLAST!!! Blevin got like 6 transformers and I have thoroughly enjoyed using my brain and putting them back together over and over!!!

7 comments:

Angie Davis said...

great party! happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

You are such a fun mommy! I can't believe they are growing up so fast! Love and miss you.

MaryMartha said...

aww, they are so cute! you did a great job.
poor anne hampton doesn't even know what a super hero is...she hears superhero and thinks of that PBS show "superwise" They are SUPER READERS...so she always flies around being a "super reader"
ahhh! I have the dork kid :)
Your kids will have to teach her to be cool :)
love you!

April Brown said...

that looks like it was so very fun!!! And the best thing is you're done until next year!!! I might have to steal your idea and have a joint party for all 3 girls! I'm sure they wouldn't mind being superheroes either!! :) Love you!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! I am so sorry we missed it!

Happy Birthday to Blevin and Caleb!

love and miss you guys so much!
Jessica

The Allen Family said...

looks like lots of fun!!! i'm so impressed with your creativity!!!

miss ya'll lots- we HAVE to get together soon!!!

ps i think the last time i saw you, your hair was cut... but just in case i didn't mention it- i really like it!!!!

The Allen Family said...

Have you been tagged? If not, you are now!!! List 7 random things about yourself, then tag 7 others!!!