About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tour of the Terrells.......

Well...to say the least we have had a crazy two weeks- here is a run down for all of you who want to see how crazy I am and try to do too much (you know some things never change!) Not last sunday,but the sunday before (13th) Seth came down to SBP with some dear friends for his work/"man-cation" and was here til that thursday so me and the boys did VBS at church and the pool or park or some activity every afternoon to pass the time, then last Thursday we went and picked Seth up and then went to his basketball game (he was playing in a league in Anniston in July) and then to Russesllville arriving around midnight. Shane, Brittany and the girls were there so we hung out with them Friday and 1/2 the day Saturday (well..seth and shane hung out on the golf course) and then we left after golf and headed to Jacksonville for a party for some sweet friends that are getting married and then headed home- again arriving really late. Then we were home for three days but one of those days we went to see my mom at a summer camp that she is working (Camp Winnataska) and spent the day there (pics to follow at a later date) and then packed up when we got home and headed for SBP wednesday morning and then hung out with our dear friends Carlton and Aimee here on Thursday then me and the boys went to see my Me-maw yesterday morning( about 2.5 hours away- minus tee-tee breaks) and came back this morning!!! so...to say the least we are happy to be in one place for a few days- 11 to be exact! It makes me tired just thinking about it again!! I am so thankful that movies and food keep the boys occupied while driving- 'cause they have been troopers!!
the boys jumping on our massive SBP bed- I push the two beds together so Seth has his space and I still feel like we are sleeping together

Blevin with his best bud Noah (Carlton and Aimee's son)

3 comments:

Angie Davis said...

wow, i am tired just reading! i am glad some things never change. i'm sure your boys love getting to do so much.

fun pictures ~ blevin looks like such a sweetheart!

Aimee said...

I am about to cry looking at that pic of Noah and Blevin. Where has the time gone?? Sniff. Sniff.

Love that pic of the boys jumping on the bed. Good ole' Sandman. Lovin the overhead hanging light and wall decor.

We so enjoyed our time with ya;ll. I wish we could have stayed all summer. (but, i am enjoying my nice clean bed, oh, and comfy bed that I don't have to put towels over the pillowcases.)

Hurry home.
Love you!

April Barber said...

I just now got around to reading this...but wow, that made me tired! Love you!