About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

What do you think?

Well...my sweet friend Angie posted a picture on her blog (angiehdavis.blogspot.com) of her little man with these pretty curls and asked whether or not she should cut them and it made me wander what all of you thought about Caleb's new hairstyle (mullet)?!?! Seth's mom trimmed Caleb's bangs the other day (like I asked her too!) because they were all in his face and if you look right at him he looks like the guy from Dumb and Dumber and from the side it is definitely "business in the front and party in the back"

9 comments:

Jessica said...

ok same problem I had with Jackson at the age, hair just hung there because no curl...so we cut it
at least with Madeline I can put a bow in hers :) I do however threaten her with a mullet cut if she pulls the bows out (like she knows what that is)
So as cute as little Caleb is, I think I would just go on and cut it :) But I am only saying that because you asked :)

katie said...

oh my. i love the dimple...
i kinda wish charlie, caleb and elliot could all have a long hair on little boys party.
elliot probably has a mullet too!

if you do cut it, and you will eventually, just do a long cut. that's my "mama likes to hold on to the baby hair" two cents.
love you!

Aimee said...

OH Bethany,
I am cracking up. OK, honestly, cut it. Caleb and mullet....uh. no. But he is the cutest mullet I have ever seen.

Get that babies hair cut, he is going to kill you when he gets older!

I am going to mail you money for that outfit. By the way, it fits! they are going to be so stinkin cute. thanks for getting it!

Can't wait to see you soon. Miss you guys so much. :(

thewheelerfamily said...

Bethany, Your Caleb is so cute! I do think the mullet has to go, however. It is so hard to keep Jack's hair cut, so I feel you pain. You don't want them to loose the "baby" look, but...there comes a time. I read your blog often and love keeping up with you through it. Gayle

Amanda said...

You should see Drew and Marianna's little boy. They just got his curls cut, and it is adorable! He sort of has a bowl cut look, and he looks like he stepped out of a baby Polo catalog - too cute! Caleb would look super cute w/ that type of style.

April Brown said...

Caleb is adorable!! Maybe a trim? Either way he is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

thats definitely gonna be shown at his rehearsal dinner...

cut it!!!!!

MaryElizabeth said...

This is FABULOUS! i miss you guys!

Angie Davis said...

don't know how i'm just gettting around to commenting here....but even with the mullet he is so cute - just happy to see a new pic of him! hope you will post the 'after' pic.

you girls still talking about a trip to nyc?