About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

the ringbearers....





Seth, Blevin and Caleb were all in a wedding this past weekend. And yes....Blevin and Caleb were ringbearers. I did not get many good pictures- hoping the photographer did- cause I was having to try to keep Caleb out of the flowers, off the pews and just clean- This task alone can exhaust even the most physically fit person!! They did great though- only one small outburst and we left right after Allison's father gave her away. Amado Ortiz (who Blevin calls Papi) and Allison Land were the ones that got married- both went to JSU and Seth discipled Amado for several years- so the weekend was a fun and joyful one and I know I am biased but I think they were the cutest ringbearers ever!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany! Your mom shared your blog info with me - just moments ago.

Those boys are beautiful and so big.

Take care and much love

Kathy Sanders

Kitty Brown said...

Great pictures! Looks like they had fun.

Jessica said...

Great pictures!
They are the cutest!

Loved the beach pics too :)

Love you girl!
Jessica

MaryElizabeth said...

They were wonderful!

Acker Family said...

no, you're not bias, blevin and caleb ARE THE CUTEST RINGBEARERS EVER!!! :) aww, i miss them so much! (and you and seth, of course, as well. :)
Abigail

Liz Carroll said...

They were definitely the cutest ringbearers ever! I have some pics if I can find your email address. If not, email me at
carroll.liz@gmail.com.