About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Please Pray!!

I know I have not written in a while- I will fill you in on all of life later in the week but I am asking that you please pray for an event happening tonight! In an effort to get Campus Outreach's name out on campus we have our first big event tonight! There will be a raffle for $1000 given to one person and the fraternity/sorority that has the most members there will also get $500! (Olan -seth's boss- gave each campus 1000 dollars to have a big event and the West Georgia staff thought that adverstising to give the money away would be the best way to draw people in) So..... sorry this is so last minute (seth and I are sharing a computer right now, which means I don't ever get to use it) but the Gospel will be shared and pray that the Lord will use it to draw people to himself!! We are praying for 350 students to come! Which is very possible with 6 sororities and 6 fraternities on campus!! I will let you know how it goes!!

2 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Praying for a HUGE turnout to come and hear the gospel -- let us know how it goes!

Jessica said...

praying my friend...praying!