About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

being with good friends

This past weekend I got to go spend the weekend with a great friend, Catherine, and go to another friend's (Ginny) wedding and see so many old friends from college! It was so refreshing and refueling to see so many faces I have not seen in so long and think about the good 'ol college days!! Seth and the boys had "man-time" here at home- and it is always good for me to get a little break from being a full-time mommy- so I am thankful for my husband letting me go and thankful for great friends- old memories and new memories in the making!!!



my sweet friends- angie-amanda-ginny-catherine-me-jenny-mary martha

(don't worry katie- you were missed dearly)

5 comments:

Aimee said...

What a fun day! We all need some girl time.
Come see us soon.

katie said...

i HATED not being there!!! thanks for saying i was missed...
you all are just so beautiful and i can only imagine how happy i would have been in your midst!

Anonymous said...

Yes...you all look so pretty. I'm sure it was a fun time. Miss you!

April Brown said...

I better have been missed too!!:)

bp said...

You all look so beautiful!! I just found your site from Gayle's- your family is just wonderful. So fun to see you here! Tell Catherine hello!

Bess Mooneyham Pagano