About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a new addition to our family

My little brother Elliott and his wife Sarah had their baby on Sunday at 5:52 pm. Collier Martin was 6 lbs 6oz and 19 inches long. Sarah was not due til the 24th, but he decided to come a little early and it worked out great for us because we were already in Birmingham and got to see him 2 hours after he was born!! Caleb was so sweet- he kind of had a terrified look on his face initially when my mom had Collier and then he started singing Jesus loves me in his sweet, innocent voice- I almost cried!! Here are some pictures of this little bundle of joy!!
Things here at west georiga are continuing to go great and very busy!! We have not had the phi mu bible study in the last few weeks because of fall break and homecoming but I had a group of 5 girls over for dinner tonight and have a dinner group coming over every wednesday night for the next few weeks! So- I am excited about this and getting to know the girls better! Thanks for you prayers! Please keep praying for God to save these women and men!!

3 comments:

Angie Davis said...

congrats elliot! he is beautiful!

katie said...

congrats!! you'll be an awesome aunt!!

April Barber said...

Sad...I didn't even know they were having a baby! Congratulations.