About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

my kid hates clothes

so .....caleb has a new hatred for pants!! Yesterday morning by lunch I had changed/redressed him three times. He is somewhat ready to potty train and so he will take his diaper off after he has peed in it and then when I dress him- he will be undressed in a few moments- luckily it has not happened in public yet!!! here is some naked vacumning!!!! anyone need their house cleaned?

3 comments:

jessica said...

That is SO FUNNY! Why do little kids love to be naked? i will never get that! I gotta get Annie to start doing some house work like Caleb.

Angie Davis said...

so cute. and looks like he has grown 6 inches and lost some toddler chunks! sniff....

Anonymous said...

I love this! he's getting so tall/slimmed up...CRAZY! :)