About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

about one year ago...

I left the city of jacksonville and a church that I ABSOLUTLEY loved and crossed from central to eastern time to the great state of Georgia! I can't believe that it has already been a year and although it was a hard move- I am amazed at the confirmations that the Lord has given us that we are supposed to be here!!
Here are just a few things I love about Carrollton and I am thankful for:

*The favor He has provided for me with Phi Mu
*the boys loving our new house-yard- and friends
*my sweet friend- mary ann- that has made the move so easy
*Target- one mile from my house (just a sweet bonus)
*a house I love with a great yard and great neighbors (my sweet neighbor Mrs. charlotte takes care of me!!! she brings us food and gets our mail and just comes to hang out in the afternoon when I am out with the boys)
*over 30 students coming to Christ- AMAZING!!!! (this is all i really need to say)
*a great church that loves us (actually my sweet friends threw me a suprise birthday party today- so i am so thankful for these ladies and their walks with the Lord)
* a great staff team
*the sun setting later here (well i know the time is diferent, either way- the sun is up til past dinner!!!)
*awesome parks we can walk to and the memories that go with them!
*sidewalks everywhere to run on with my jog stroller

so...these are just a few things- but I am thankful for this change and although there are soooooo many memories I have from good ol j'ville- i have made so many more her in good ol carrollton and can't wait to see what else the Lord is going to do and where he will take us!!!!

3 comments:

katie said...

this is great for me to hear right now... esp. b/c i have thought it can NEVER get better than where we are! but God does give better than good gifts all the time!
so glad you are happy there... love you.

Angie Davis said...

it's been a year?!

yes, the lord is sweet. i'm so thankful for his love for you! so much to be thankful for.

April Brown said...

I think the Lord is so sweet to give us what we would never choose but what turns out to be so amazing. I'm glad your time in GA has been so great!

Gotta love sidewalks big enough for a jog stroller :)