About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Great things happening

Just thought I would give you a quick run-down on new things happening here at West Georgia:

*Seth and Ben (staff guy) have started a Bible study in one of the guy's dorms and we are having all those guys over to cook out tomorrow night

*Kim (one of the staff wives) is starting an evangelistic Bible study with KD (sorority) tonight for 4 weeks

*One of the Kappa Sigma guys had lots of questions last night after the meeting and might have become a Christian

*Two guys committed to SBP last night and there are many more still thinking about it

The Lord has been so faithful and there are many relationships being made right now and we are praying the Lord will continue to draw men to himself- Please pray that with us!!!

4 comments:

MaryElizabeth said...

I am so excited for you guys!.. I miss you!

Jessica said...

That is such wonderful news!
Continuing to pray for you guys.
We miss you so much! I am trying to plan a play date soon.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Everything sounds great! I miss you tons and can't wait to see you in like 10 minutes :)

Aimee said...

Hey girl!
I miss you over here!
When are you coming for a visit?
Call me when you do..
Hey, did you ever get my e-mail that gives you a password to my blog??? Let me know, and I will re-send it if you didn't.