About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Monday, March 17, 2008

My super-heroes!!



Just wanted to share these pictures of my personal super-heroes! They found a baby blanket and made it into a cape! Life is so fun!! Happy St. Patty's to everyone!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant WAIT to see yall in 2 days!

katie said...

too cute!!!
i want to know them!

Angie Davis said...

you have no need to worry with those thighs around! too cute.

Jessica said...

those boys are just too cute! ;)

Anonymous said...

They are so cute. I want to squeeze those legs of Calebs.
Love y'all and Happy Easter.
Cat