About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

P-H-I- M-U - Phi Mu!!!!

Well..the Lord is so faithful! Once again I have met and gotten involved with the Phi Mu's here at West Georgia. I met a girl, Rebecca, that has come to several Campus Outreach meetings and had lunch with her last week (with the boys- at a bakery where all the desserts were out to see- and she did not run away!) and then four of the girls came over last Wednesday for dinner and were so sweet and seemed really comfortable and I talked to them about helping out with the chapter. I told them I wanted to come to the meeting this past Sunday night and I did and got voted in as the Chapter Adviser!!! So...they needed help and I was available and excited about getting to know these women! So- pray for my time with them that it would be good and I would be very intentional and bold with them. We are having a Campus Outreach cook-out at our house tomorrow night, so hopefully we will have a good turn-out and I will get to meet some other students. I am so thankful that the Lord is SOOOOO faithful and has allowed me to find favor here already!


Here are a few pics of the boys playing in the dirt- all they need is dirt and a shovel- life is so simple! Caleb kept trying to eat the mud- guess he thought it was chocolate!! They played for an hour just putting dirt in the bucket and dumping it and then a few days later they played in the puddle on our back porch and both were covered from head to toe (literally) in mud! I will try to take some pics of our new house for everyone to see!


5 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Ha ha, welcome to the wonderful world of chapter advising!!! Love the new pictures of the boys.

Angie Davis said...

so, so happy that you have gotten to know some girls (hopefully some potential friends!)so quickly.

love that 2nd picture of Caleb. Dirt + boys = great pictures!

MaryElizabeth said...

oh.. how i miss them!

Anonymous said...

That's so great, Bethany! Love the pics of the boys in the mud!

Acker Family said...

aww so cute!! i love you bethany!!

Abigail