About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Caleb + Red Marker =



PINK HIGHLIGHTS!!!! ( I don't think the picture does it justice)

So... I was trying to get a few things done yesterday and I was writing a few things and Caleb wanted my pen, so I just gave him a piece of paper and a red marker and he was quiet for around 4 minutes (which most of you know that you can get a lot done in that amount of time with peace) Luckily he was in his highchair because I turned around and he had definitley had more fun writing on himself and his hair than on the paper!! You shoulf have seen the looks and laughs we got when we went to the post office. After a bath they are still there, just a little faded!! You might be thinking, well I guess she learned her lesson, but no I will do it again in order to get one or two things done in peace!!

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Hey I miss you all. I love keeping up thru the blog but it isn't the same. Your a good mama with 2 beautiful boys.

Acker Family said...

aww! how cute! :) i miss you caleb! :)

Abigail

Anonymous said...

Miss you so much; are you on the beach? I am praying for the project.
Hugs, Janet