About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Friday, May 30, 2008

SUMMER BEACH PROJECT 2008

(I started this post right after we got here, but then my computer crashed, so I will be better- promise)
Well...some of you ask- how do you pack for a month- and my response is usually- we pack everything but the kitchen sink and this is just about true and I thought I would let you see what it looks like!! Luckily last year we bought a trailer that we now take with us and we also took several of the other staff's things as well! And we are here and settled in!! We have been to the beach a few times and to the pool ALOT!! Blevin has picked right back up on swimming and Caleb is well...fearless and has already jumped in several times without me looking and of course will not wear a float at all!! The students arrive tomorrow and we are ready to settle into somewhat of a schedule so we get to see Seth a little more consistently! This is going to be a super fun summer but an exhausting one as well- making sure no one gets run over or tries to swim on their own is enough to wear anyone out!! So....I will keep you posted!!



Here are some pictures of us at the beach with Luke and Kate on Wednesday night!











Seth decided that Blevin and Caleb needed their first pet on SBP, so on thursday he came home with a fish- Blevin named him Nemo, although Seth was hoping to name him Bama- He has been fun already- we just look at him!!

1 comment:

Angie Davis said...

so glad you posted - sounds fun, and yes, exhausting! and what cool couple has a luke and a kate? those are 2 of our favorite names.