About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

so i am spoiled....




I got another weekend away this past weekend and I know I am spoiled- but it was planned around christmas and I did not know about my birthday weekend!! I went to panama city with my friend Katy and three of her friends- it was a great time - we got to lay out for about 2 hours on saturday, most of the time with my jacket on, and then I ran the seaside 1/2 marathon on sunday morning in freezing cold weather and 25 mph wind- not exactly what I was expecting!!! but I beat my goal time by 10 minutes partly because the faster I ran the faster I got to get out of the cold!! And the funniest thing was driving home from the beach in the snow!!! good ol southern weather!! here are some pics of me-katy-cyndi- nanette and delaney- my camera died so the pics of me finishing are on someone else's camera

I look a little awkward because my teeth were literally chattering because I was so cold!!

4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

so fun!!! i'm glad you had another fun get-away weekend!! you spend your days serving your family, and a little spoiling doesn't hurt :)

i'm still so impressed with your running abilities and dedication!! good for you!!!

love and miss ya!!

Anonymous said...

I am spoiled too! You did great!! Love you!

Jessica said...

Way to go Bethany! You inspire me so much!!

love and miss you so much!!
Jess

The Burgess Family said...

My brother and sister in law ran the Seaside 1/2 marathon too! My in-laws have a house there. We love that place. Way to go Bethany!! Hope you and Seth are doing well.