About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Monday, March 9, 2009

my men

I have been a little saddened lately when i watch the boys and think about how big they are- Blevin is a "boy" and although he still loves his mother so- he loves his transformers and using his imagination to tell me about his imaginary pet dinos that change into helicopters???? i just play along and hope that it means he will be smart!!!
Caleb is a "boy" too with a new big boy hair cut and big boy underwear and riding a big boy bike-I no longer have a baby at all! So as sad as it may be- it is soooo much fun!!!
We are loving this warm weather too- here are some of our fun sunny days playing and today mud snowmen turned into a mud bath!!!
(a man after my own heart!!!!)

2 comments:

Angie Davis said...

so fun! i love looking at my life a little down the road!
a mud bath?! wow. glad you let them do it!

The Allen Family said...

how fun!! i'm getting ideas to use as bryce gets older!! what a great boy mom you are :)