About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Excited, yet overwhelmed!!

I am so excited about what the Lord is doing here at West Georgia- but a little overwhelmed because I want to help so much with these women that want to grow and learn more about Christ! I am trying to follow up with several girls from the 1st big meeting of girls that said they were interested in spiritual things- so pray I can get time with them and I am helping a few of the girls start a Phi Mu bible study on Wednesday night at 9- we are doing it on the misconceptions of christianity. I feel like there is a lot of spiritual interest in this group of girls just from several conversations I have had and ones that people have told me about- So all that to say- please pray!!! I will let you know how it all goes! It really helps me knowing that all my sweet friends are praying with me!!

1 comment:

Angie Davis said...

excited and praying with you (and a little overwhelmed myself thinking about how you do it all!).