About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

to all my organized friends...

does anyone know a good way to store puzzles? We have our in a big basket but we never play with them because all the pieces are all mixed up.....so if anyone has any good suggestions, I would love the help to try to stay organized! (A task that I will die trying to accomplish!!)

3 comments:

Angie Davis said...

i'd love to know too! i have heard one idea - putting each one in a big ziplock bag. but would i really put it back every time?

April Brown said...

Angie took my idea :) You can also buy puzzle racks at any parent/teacher store.

I just checked my messages :) I have the pump and we have to catch up! I'm so sorry I haven't called...I'm a little overwhelmed with life right now:)

love you!

MaryMartha said...

I got a cute puzzle holder at a consignment sale. It's wooden and has little slots for the puzzles. It wouldn't be hard to make or you can find one at the teacher store :)
We LOVE puzzles and its the BEST way to keep pieces in them. and we actually DO THE PUZZLES because they are easy to get to. We have the rule you have to put one up before you get another out!