About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

thanks

Some of the Phi Mu ladies - the ones that came tonight!
Thanks for all who have been so faithfully praying! There were 24 or 25 girls at the Bible Study!!!!!! I am so excited!! We talked about one of the misconceptions of Christianity and there was some good conversation!! There were several there that were not Christians and we talked a lot about a relationship with Christ and one girl asked me about helping her with a Bible study! So...thanks for praying and being part of this with me!

and..who doesn't like breakfast in bed? The boys got in my bed this morning and were watching a cartoon and I decided it would be fun for them to eat it in my bed. They got really excited and I was glad I had already decided I needed to change the sheets before Caleb spit out a whole mouthful of food, so then I did not get mad- but laughed!! But..probably won't do it any time soon again- atleast til I need to watch the sheets again!!

Trying to fit in his big brother's shoes...

3 comments:

Cassie G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

AAHHH!!! There are so many Phi Mus there! How fun :)

Acker Family said...

i absolutely LOVE that pic of caleb in blevin's shoes!!! how adorable!