About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

7 Dresses......



In light of the new movie that just came out- 27 dresses a group of us girls went to see it and yes the brave ones did wear old bridesmaid dresses! Just thought we could get one more use out of them! We did get a few looks- but it was fun and if you are in the mood for a true chick flick- check out the movie- it is really cute!!

11 comments:

MaryMartha said...

HA HA! Cute idea. I LOVED that movie too!

Anonymous said...

love it

Anonymous said...

:)

Jenny and I went to see it this weekend while she was here, but we didn't brave the 18 degree weather with our BM dresses! You ladies are bold.

Can't wait to see you in a month!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Y'all are cracking me up. Are you wearing the dress from Marianna and Drew's wedding? Looks kind of like it, but I can't remember.

Anonymous said...

aha! I love how I'm wearing those cowboy boots with my dress. We look great :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Wow, y'all are brave! That is too funny. So glad I can keep up with y'all through your blog now! Hope you guys are doing well.

Rachel Norris

Susie said...

hey bethany!
i just found your blog through rachel norris'! i love it that you went to see the oh so cute movie in a BM dress! so fun! joe and i just went to see it on saturday and i LOVED it! hope yall are doing well!

love-
susie lovekamp

Angie Davis said...

that is hysterical. glad you got to get away from mommyhood for a little while!

Maggie Pelton said...

Hey Bethany! I just found your blog from Rachel's. Your 27 Dresses night looks fun! I just went to Aimee and Carlton's blog. I'm weeping for them. Jeff and I just lost a baby, so it hits home. I'm sad for your friends and praying for them. Julia

Anonymous said...

How FUN!! love the pics...wish I could still fit in a bridesmaid's dress :) April Brown

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest idea! So fun!!!