About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Caleb left unattended.....















Well...as you can see- my hands are full!! He makes me laugh all the time! I guess these are the things he is learning from his big brother!
















He used the chair on the other side of the table to somehow get on the table?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! Glad you guys had a little snow to play in! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Love that boy!!! He is going to give you a run for your money!!! Give him kisses from Aunt Britt

Amanda said...

Bethany - saw your blog address on your newsletter! Can't wait to keep up w/ all the Terrell news. You can read about the Skinner's exploits at www.amanda-andbabymakesthree.blogspot.com.