About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Please pray....

Our sweet pastor and his wife, Aimee are about to deliver a sweet angel (Sophie Ann) today that will not make it. They have known from the first sonar that she would not make it- she does not have a brain. So.... please pray for them- Carlton and Aimee Weathers and they have a 5 year old little girl, Hannah Grace and 3 year old, Noah and little Sophie Ann will come to be with them for a short, but sweet time.
Today is also the 35th anniversary of Roe v. Wade and Aimee said she knew that Sophie just wanted to show them that every life matters and counts. It has been so neat to see the Lord work in the lives of this family and as a result in our church. As I have been thinking about this and any hardship in life I have been thinking of a song based on Psalm 62 by Aaron Keyes-

" My soul finds rest in God alone, my rock and my salvation..... find rest, my soul, in God alone amid the world's temptations; When evil seeks to take a hold, I'll cling to my salvation. ........I'll set my gaze on God alone, and trust in Him completely; with every day pour out my soul, and He will prove His mercy. Though life is but a fleeting breath, A sigh too brief to measure, My King has crushed the curse of death and I am His forever- Oh praise Him, Hallelujah, my delight and my reward, everlasting, never failing- My Redeemer, My God
I am so thankful that His mercies are new every morning-
If you want to learn more about the Weathers and Sophie Ann- they have a blog- www.weathersfamily2007.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so encouraged by their lives and love the providence of the Lord with anniversary of Roe vs. Wade. Praying for them!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have, Bethany! It is so hard to believe you have grown up when it only seems like yesterday that you were in our 5 year old Sunday school class! I look forward to reading of all that God is doing through you and Seth! Love you! Carla Ward