About Us

We are a family of four and a half- Seth, Bethany, Blevin and Caleb and another little man on the way. Seth is on staff with Campus Outreach and I (Bethany) stay at home with the boys and sometimes sell Usborne books and am making some attempt to homeschool. Blevin is almost five and is the compassionate (most of the time) Transformer and super hero loving boy. Caleb is almost three and keeps me on my toes- there is never a dull moment with him around!!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm officially trying to be a blogger.....




Our Two Boys...
Caleb (top) is loving his new stuffed dog
while Blevin(bottom) is just"singing in the rain"





Happy New Year!!!!

Well.... I am going to attempt to keep everyone up to date with things on campus and our two boys! There is lots of change in the works for our family- besides chasing two boys we will be packing up our house and heading to Carrollton, GA. So...new town, new campus, new church, new friends and a new time zone!! It has been so neat to think back over our six years here at Jacksonville and how sweet and faithful the Lord has been to us. I would of never thought that when I moved here six years ago I would be so sad to leave Jacksonville, AL!! It is going to be a hard transition, but trust that this next step is what the Lord has for us.

Can't wait to keep you updated!!

Our JSU group at New Years Conference in Nashville, TN




















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss those boys!

katie said...

yeay... another blog friend!
thanks for entering this world for us...

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! A Terrell blog! Let me know if you need some bloggin' accountability! Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now I can keep up....even while I am at work. It's almost as good as having a cell phone again!

MaryMartha said...

YEA! I'm so excited about the blog! Lets do a catch up lake trip soon :) Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the Terrell family blog! Can't wait to read more entries :)

Jessica Crow

Angie Davis said...

Welcome! I will be checking often!